Show DevBest RyanGibbo.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
Hello there! Recently just finished my portfolio, all I need now is some feedback, head on over and let me know what you think, thanks ;D

Link : ^^ Or use the thread title ;) xD

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
It's good. :up: 9/10. Much better if there were more contents.

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
Make more projects. Describe yourself longer, do some website-interactive objects like how neave.com does. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Noice, whos website is that :p, and yeah ideas ideas ;)
Maybe make a portal, something similar to this:
But, the layout is something alike to 'My Projects', if you feel they deserve to be on that spot. ;)

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
No offenece to ryan, but vineen is the only god at programming in the entire DevBest forums.
No offence taken. Its a hobby for me, I get a buzz out of it :).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
No offenece to ryan, but vineen is the only god at programming in the entire DevBest forums.

Hey, would you like a ladder to help yourself get down from Marks arse? You seem to have been stuck up there for a few days now, just a bit concerned for you.

Reactions: Kaz

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
4/10 It's to plain, No color once so ever and the pictures don't show any interesting view of the projects, How about a circle in the corner of each one showing code, While the box shows a nice image of it.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Even though Mark is good at programming doesn't mean everybody else isn't =p

Post deleted, by i didn't mean by that, that no one can do better than mark, i'm sure someone could do better than him.

Hey, would you like a ladder to help yourself get down from Marks arse? You seem to have been stuck up there for a few days now, just a bit concerned for you.

No thanks, i already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread