Show DevBest Run android applications on Mac/Windows!

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Android Application Emulator
Ability to emulate android applications on MacOS or Windows OS.

What does this program do?

The aim of this program is to emulate and install a android operating system onto your PC. It can emulate running the app on the device you choose - at the moment there are only two chooses, default mobile phone or tablet. It can open and run .apk's directly.

How does it run the apk's?
Simple! Just click the apk file and it's done - automaticlly installing it to the program.

Open-Source; Legal APK downloads:
Code:
POCKET PLANES: http://www65.zippyshare.com/d/45923276/139296/Pocket%20Planes.apk

Last edited:

BetaSparkUK

Mar 25, 2013
Oh, okay. I don't really know how this works... do you need to download the app on your pc or transfer it? Well, I'm going to try this eitherway.

Thanks for this! :D

No problem! Working on a bit of a tutorial.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not too sure why I'd use this personally.. However, like you said I guess people who don't own an android device and want a specific app can use this.
Thanks for sharing.

BetaSparkUK

Mar 25, 2013
Not too sure why I'd use this personally.. However, like you said I guess people who don't own an android device and want a specific app can use this.
Thanks for sharing.

No problem, it's really useful for people who are trying to test or make a new android application :) Also, for kids who earn nothing and have no android devices.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
This application is SUPER SLOW! I downloaded it to try to use Kik on my Mac (because I lost my phone) and it took forever for the app store to load.

BetaSparkUK

Mar 25, 2013
This application is SUPER SLOW! I downloaded it to try to use Kik on my Mac (because I lost my phone) and it took forever for the app store to load.

It's trying to create a virtual OS.
Basically downloading the actual android OS itself - which is going to cause lag.

Also may be one of the other problem's:
  1. You've not got a working .APK
  2. Not downloaded from a stable source.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
It's trying to create a virtual OS.
Basically downloading the actual android OS itself - which is going to cause lag.

Also may be one of the other problem's:
  1. You've not got a working .APK
  2. Not downloaded from a stable source.
It wouldn't even let me download an APK at all!

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
It's nice, a good idea.
But, why would we run Android Applications on our PC?
Haha, thanks anyways! :p

Users who are viewing this thread