GTA SA RPG.GTAMAFIA.COM - Scripted By Experts - LAUNCHING TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviss

Dec 20, 2011

GTAMafia.com
- Scripted By Experts

NEW DATABASE - Saturday 30 June 2012 18:00 GMT+2

GTAMafia.com is a community dedicated to the popular game named Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mutiplayer which was launched in the summer of 2011 and it's part of the international gaming network GameSymbol, founded in 2006 offering you, the players, a variety of free to play gameservers.

During a longer break, RPG.GTAMAFIA.COM server has been improved by fixing different bugs, gameplay improvement and unique systems have been implemented by expert gta sa:mp coders and not by some new beginners that usually download free releases gamemodes and modify them a bit without even correcting the multiple spelling errors that may be noticed starting with the server tuturial.

Since we are in continous expansion and there is no absolute perfection, we can guarantee you that the server will be constantly updated and improved to prove our supremacy.

Comparing with other servers, GTAMafia has a mature staff that is fair and equal to everyone no matter if friends or relatives are playing on the same server. If any of the staff members will ever break any of our rules he or she will be kicked out of the team immediately.

The server is hosted on our own dedicated server in NL, on a 1Gbit broadband port speed and we are ready to accept worldwide connections since we are also offering a MultiLanguage client platform. The server also runs on a MySQL database offering a better latency to our players, a better gameplay and an UserCP with multiple functions.

Our reputation as a gaming network and our improved SEO allows us to be found in the very first search results on the most popular search engine, Google, when the users search for private gta samp servers.

Next, we will be describe only few things of our servers and by joining RPG.GTAMAFIA.COM you may discover all our unique systems that have been implemented.

Informative Links

Forum:
Add Server: RPG.GTAMAFIA.COM
Version: 0.3e

Facilities

Housing System
GTAMafia has an unique build method of houses and everything can be done directly ingame in a random location that the player may choose but of course you must respect some rules. The player will be able to choose the house entrance and he will be able to choose an indoor design from a large list with different prices and after that he will be able to set the name-tag of the house. The player also has the possibility of adding different upgrade such as alarm and more.
When the player finishes setting up his own house, active admins will be notified about that and will inspect it. If everything is done according the rules, the admin will confirm and the house may be used by the player.

IMAGE:

IMAGE:

Extra commands: /househelp

House Breaking - House Alarm
If the player have also bought the alarm system for his house, he may use it by typing /setalarm [player's phone number] command and he will be notified on his personal phone when someone tries to breakin.
A player may breakin into another player's house if he will buy a 'Screw Driver' from any 24/7 store and will type /breakin [opponent nickname].

IMAGE:

IMAGE:

Car Dealership System

IMAGE:

The personal car system allows all of our players to buy a car while their number is unlimited.
You may buy a car by going to the Car Dealership and press F / ENTER when you are near the ,,i’’.
The system offers you the possibility of choosing a registration number of maximum 8 characters, buy a parking lot, park and spawn your car where you parked it, change the car colour, sell/accept/reject the car/buying the car.
Also, the system has an car insurance option so in case that you will buy one and the car is destroyed you won't loose it.
You may buy a car insurance by typing /v buyinsurance.

IMAGE:

Bank Robbery [UNIQUE]
We have the most exciting and unique features in terms of bank robberies which can be done as it follows:
The team leader will type /setuprobbery inside the bank.(5 members of LSPD/NG/SASP/FBI must be ONLINE in order for bank robbery to work). After that, he will type /inviteroobery [ID].
The team may have a maximum of 5 members and once each step has been completed, the LSPD-ul will receive a notice that the bank is being robbed.
The burglers will type in front of the following door /plantc4

IMAGE:

... and they will receive a detonator.
Once they will fire it up, the door will be destroyed and inside the room they will type /loadcash which will allow them to get a sum of money every 15 seconds anytime they want but keep in mind that the police will arrive really fast and the suspects wii automatically receive maximum the wanted level and they will go to jail in case that police officers will catch or kill them.
Once the burglers pockets are full of money, they will drive to BaySide to get the money while being chased by the cops.

LSPD/SASP/NG/FBI Spike Trap Script
LSPD/SASP/FBI/NG members may use the spike trap command that will be really useful when trying to catch a bad citizen.
You may see an example below:

VIDEO:

GPS System
The server has an unique GPS system which contains all important destinations.
An example may be seen below:

VIDEO:

Car Control System
The car control system will help you to experience a more realistic gameplay by doing all kind of things with your own car.

IMAGE:

Factions
The server has 14 different factions as listed below:

1.Los Santos Police Department
2.SASP
3.FBI
4.Los Santos Fire and Medical Department
5.National Guard
6.Senate.
7.LS News
8.Hitman
9.CentralSide El Corona Mavilla XVIII
10.Clanton Avenue Locotes X3
11.Uptown Marshall Block
12.1113 IdleStreet Black Disciples
13.Boskoviskye Bratva
14.Sacra Corona Unita

We want to add a bit of roleplay style to the servere so each player will have it's own personal car, bought from Car Dealership while their numbers are unlimited and the weapons may be obtained from weapons dealing.

Regards,

deviss

Dec 20, 2011
Hello and thanks for the kind comments.

Just use /n if anyone needs help and don't get scared if you see other language on the newbie chat, everyone knows english well though the majority now are from one country but english speakers as well.

Improvements to the server's script will be added this week for a better gameplay

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Let's be honest here... Your website core code is ripped and your script isn't all unique, as most of what you have is on a deathmatch server script I got 5 minutes ago from the SA-MP forums...

Also, why is most of it in another language?

deviss

Dec 20, 2011
So let's be honest then and share some proofs with us. The website core code is infact opensource and modified like 70% regarding mysql script part so how can this be called rip?

And a deathmatch server script? Did you even logged in to see what is all about?

The translation part is still ongoing since we'll be adding multiple languages but 90% of important messages are translated into english already.

Please use the brain before posting and especially on the deathmatch server script part. It really has nothing to do with DM

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
So let's be honest then and share some proofs with us. The website core code is infact opensource and modified like 70% regarding mysql script part so how can this be called rip?

And a deathmatch server script? Did you even logged in to see what is all about?

The translation part is still ongoing since we'll be adding multiple languages but 90% of important messages are translated into english already.

Please use the brain before posting especially on the deathmatch server script part. It really has nothing to do with DM
The deathmatch script I downloaded is based from a RolePlay server but modified to deathmatch, so it's mixed. I know what I am talking about as I am one of the first of the only people to actually even figure out how to patch lagshot with a simple antilead filterscript.

Come@me with your ripped content and server.

Tell me this: If it's coded so amazingly by yourselves, why the fuck are you having to go through all this trouble to translate it? Why didn't you just code it in core English, faggot. I redeem my day as an appropriate PAWNO coder.

deviss

Dec 20, 2011
Kiddo first of all watch your language. I know that your parents didn't gave you a good education but still ... keep your silly words for your little friends.

Secondly, it was written in RO language from scratch and it was always used on RO hosts and for RO players so maybe your little brain can process that right?

For me seems that infact you have no idea of what are you talking about and i can guarantee you didn't even joined the server before starting your lame flame that no one cares about. I suppose now you want the source code to check it and then your little brain will get a great help with an already created gamemode right? Oh btw ... find me a public gamemode that is advanced and has just a few bugs and i'll give you the doggy award for this year. Now, be a good kid and mind your own business

Anyway enough with the offtopic for you KID.

New updates have been added such as: cars system modified, a new job and many other things. Check them ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread