[RP] [RockStar7] [LEAKED] Phoenix RP 3.0 [r26,C#,Holo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
  • RP Bots 90% we didnt do all the bots but we did most of them like police etc.
  • Instant Teleports 100% - Found a way ;D
  • All the normal rp stuff.
  • Split Figures 100% - I have made these better with cobe
  • loads of new commands!
  • Dissi Based
    Better timers!
    Achivements!
    Complete Like HabboRP But not as good as it Aaron will always pwn
    Better Purchase Command
Improved Sockets FInally.
Better Security

Credits:
RockStar7 - Making
Žak™/Tr0ll.™ - Leaking

Mysql Connector: 5.2.5

Server: :

Database:

I shall add screenshots

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Whats with the timers? :confused: it says better timers, I don't think so, the loopers on CL is stupid, the split figures could be better, you don't need to cache them like that, you can just do a void for the user, and check each part, which is just simple and do something like ClothingCheck(tihs); on CL.. Also such as the purchase commands, they don't really need more than 1 query?, but still nice release.

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
Whats with the timers? :confused: it says better timers, I don't think so, the loopers on CL is stupid, the split figures could be better, you don't need to cache them like that, you can just do a void for the user, and check each part, which is just simple and do something like ClothingCheck(tihs); on CL.. Also such as the purchase commands, they don't really need more than 1 query?, but still nice release.

Thanks i appreciate the feedbacks and il try to work those up and re-release

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
Nice leak, good job! And by the way, if you want help setting up, why not just use google, and search for a tut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread