[RP] [RELEASE] Vice Emulator [R63]

Did you Think the Thread was Detailed Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I did mention it's based off Reality, I've tried my best to fix some of the errors, in this release.

Thanks for the feedback, anyways, all of you.

Mack_Xoa

Feb 14, 2014
I'm planning on remaking an r63 rp zubrp.zapto.org but i m ruinningnout of vps money and need a new domain if ur willing to help me message me on kik @ chainspaper

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
@afeef That's a weird error, I've not had or seen anyone with that error message before, sorry.

@Mack_Xoa Completely off topic, sorry to hear your running out of money, but not on this thread please.

staw

Oct 30, 2012
Hello I have a problem with his mischief his vice emulator screen
Sans titre.png

staw

Oct 30, 2012
Hello I have a problem with his mischief his vice emulator screen

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 17

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hi @staw sorry to see your having problems with Vice, it looks like the emulator says your user has already been defined. Have you powered down the emulator and restarted and then connected again? If not, I suggest keep trying with your database, i.e clearing it and trying again, or making a new user, and adding yourself hotel administrator rights.

Sorry I couldn't help any more, I've made further more adds to my RP's current emulator, Fortunately I have a V3 of Vice Emulation which I might release further into the day. This depends on if I feel DevBest Deserves it or not :D

Thank you all for 2.6k views and 90 replies, counting my own :p

staw

Oct 30, 2012
Hello yes I did everything my toujour its been such grieve if I speak more English than French so if you pouriezle share would be ery happy because I quit a french forum or person helps you and criticize you!

Users who are viewing this thread