Applicant RP Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
About my Work

I want to get a job at a RP hotel,
How long have I had experienced?: I've been experienced in most ranks since 2004-2013, however most the hotels I worked on shut down, recent hotel was Brick Hotel, he made me staff.
Why do I want this rank?: I want this rank not because I can get it but just because I haven't been staff of a RP hotel!
What can you do to improve hotels?: I can do many things, I can arrest users,warn users,and help out any users.
If somebody was abusing staff commands, what would you do?: I will report It to the owner and talk to him about
it I done it before on Brick hotel.
Do you know staff commands?: None In RP hotels

About Me

I'm Ian (Online name: GreenLink ) I been programming for 4+ years been making forum for also 4+ years, Also before I started forums I made websites and been doing great programming them but had no luck getting members but I'm joining other forum geting jobs (If open) and working to get on top like one forum I'm Administrator of right now, I'm not making any more right now tell I get an 2nd owner or get it to look like someone want to join has great content and good amount of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread