Recruiting RP Developer wanted!

Do you play Habbo Roleplays?

• Total voters

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
I am half-way through the construction stage of a Habbo RP Retro, I have the basics installed and set-up, but some corners needed fixing and developments need to be made to make it stand a chance against competitors. I can sort the CMS, (basic SQL) and everything else. It's just the Emulator and the client side of things, if anyone has experience in Roleplay Retro's and would like to give it a go. Please reply to this thread, write on my wall or begin a private conversation.

We are wanting to open in July, giving us a month to advance and work on the RP before releasing.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Since you want to compete, I suppose you are going to want R63B, am I right? And what type of roleplay do you want? Some modern city shit or more western stuff? What do you want it to be like? I'm just thinking in text here, but it might be good for your potential developer to know these things. I wish you the best of luck with your RP! :)

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
Since you want to compete, I suppose you are going to want R63B, am I right? And what type of roleplay do you want? Some modern city shit or more western stuff? What do you want it to be like? I'm just thinking in text here, but it might be good for your potential developer to know these things. I wish you the best of luck with your RP! :)

Currently it's an R63, modern city. I'm not wanting to explain most, because it's private, but I am up for suggestions and different themes and changes, to make a new RP different to the current market.

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
Oh sorry. The emu. You said you got it running private. I just wonder what you are using and/or are planning to use as a base for the emu.

I'm not a 100%, as none are working to the best ability to be honest, but they are all adaptations to the Reality emulator.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm not a 100%, as none are working to the best ability to be honest, but they are all adaptations to the Reality emulator.
You might as well give up now. Reality = Snowlight which never was really stable. Even if you get a good developer working on your client-side, you will still have to deal with crashes, etc as I doubt he will choose to go through Snowlight, and rewrite it all. Personally I found it better to strart fresh from another base, I always used Butterfly (r63a) as my base, since it was stable, and easy to edit. However if you want to go r63b edit Plus.
-Just giving advice

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
You might as well give up now. Reality = Snowlight which never was really stable. Even if you get a good developer working on your client-side, you will still have to deal with crashes, etc as I doubt he will choose to go through Snowlight, and rewrite it all. Personally I found it better to strart fresh from another base, I always used Butterfly (r63a) as my base, since it was stable, and easy to edit. However if you want to go r63b edit Plus.
-Just giving advice

Thank you for the recommendation, I shall look into Butterfly. I'm not too keen on Plus, and not r63b either, but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread