RP Business Applications

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hi

I am currently using a vps and the fluxrp edition of habbo retro with a plus emulator but i have got a slight problem as when a user creates a brand new cooperation it goes straight under pending. Which is fine but their is no option anywhere to accept the submission. I have looked on my database and the housekeeping but their is no option to accept the new submission. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
That's because creating a business is done by hand in FluxRP 1.0.
I must have the newest version then because the use has the ability to create a business and once it has created it then it goes into pending therefore a staff member needs to accept it and their is no option to accept or decline it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I must have the newest version then because the use has the ability to create a business and once it has created it then it goes into pending therefore a staff member needs to accept it and their is no option to accept or decline it.
There is only one version released of Flux lmao. There is no way to accept it or decline it is what I just said. I was the original developer for FluxRP, along with @Hender . You have to add the group by hand - or delete the request.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand. Like seriously.

Users can submit business IDEAS. You can view the business IDEAS in the housekeeping. Reason you cannot accept nor decline from there was because nothing a user submits is going to be perfect - and you have your own idea for the economy. If we created the accept button , it would have to know what ranks it wanted, what pay, and all the small details about the job. It's just unreasonable. And just because the user submitted a Business Idea, doesn't mean they have to be corp owner as well.

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand. Like seriously.

Users can submit business IDEAS. You can view the business IDEAS in the housekeeping. Reason you cannot accept nor decline from there was because nothing a user submits is going to be perfect - and you have your own idea for the economy. If we created the accept button , it would have to know what ranks it wanted, what pay, and all the small details about the job. It's just unreasonable. And just because the user submitted a Business Idea, doesn't mean they have to be corp owner as well.
Ah cool so it is basically for users to submit a business idea and then i review it in housekeeping and if i like it then i create it in the database

Users who are viewing this thread