Room Welcome

oltreiltutto

Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I would like a welcome room like this, that the name of the room is for example the USERS room.
In cms configuration there is a string Home_room, but enters the room and remains of the owner who created the room, it does not become a user in question. If I created it with the sample example Pako, if with another Pinco user the room is always Pako.

So already I have to modify home_room in phpmyadmin but it does not work. Thank you

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You have to generate the room, populate the room with items, and then set their homeroom to that room id.

You can do it on the client.php page in php , or for cleaner code you can do it in the C# code by checking if its their first time connecting (Hint: User Data gets generated on the first connection ; set a boolean if its their first connect and that data is generated)

oltreiltutto

Jun 29, 2017
You have to generate the room, populate the room with items, and then set their homeroom to that room id.

You can do it on the client.php page in php , or for cleaner code you can do it in the C# code by checking if its their first time connecting (Hint: User Data gets generated on the first connection ; set a boolean if its their first connect and that data is generated)

How can I do?

oltreiltutto

Jun 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "JayCustom, post: 418117, membro: 36373"] Perché non si controlla il forum prima di creare thread.
[/ QUOTE]

Quando inserisco il codice client all'inizio del client:
Errore irreversibile : Errore irreversibile : Chiamata a funzione undefined mysql_query () in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ templates \ brain \ client.php: 3 Traccia di stack: # 0 C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ system \ app \ classes \ class. html.php (103): include () # 1 C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ index.php (10): Html: : page () # 2 {principale} lanciato in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ templates \ brain \ client .php sulla linea 3

Users who are viewing this thread