Room not loading in and player spawning in wrong place of the room

Caderikor

Mar 2, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

I have no comas in swf. Other then this everything works fine if somebody knows how to solve this let me know :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Lol, no the comma is in your Windows clock settings, it needs changing. The decimal point in on your machine is set to a comma not a full stop.

Google how to change your decimal point in Windows, that'll help you :p

Caderikor

Mar 2, 2019
Lol, no the comma is in your Windows clock settings, it needs changing. The decimal point in on your machine is set to a comma not a full stop.

Google how to change your decimal point in Windows, that'll help you :p

Please explain what the different is between . , because i got them all set to a usa keyboard. I dont understand what you mean by change my clock? What is wrong with my clock setting i dont think this relate to the issue on hand..

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
There's hundreds of threads on this forum with the same issue, the emulator is reading the decimal point somewhere as a comma when it should be a full stop. That's the difference between "," (comma) and "." which is a full stop.

The emulator is reading these differently which is causing errors in your database/emulator which causes the above error you're having.
If you change these around, restart your VPS and open PlusEMU. It should be fixed.

Caderikor

Mar 2, 2019
That's weird, this usually fixes the bug straight away.

What release are you using? Can I recommend you use the retrofiles.net R2 download by Sledmore with the database provided.

Just try that didn't work the same result so I don't know what is going on. Is there a way to debug this?

Caderikor

Mar 2, 2019
No errors found how great! I'm at a lose everything else seem to work just walking in room is not.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, just debug the emulator or check the logs folder for any errors.
Post automatically merged:

Ok so i found the issue here my player model is simply not rendering the habbo model. If anyone knows a fix for this let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread