Room Item Error - Plus Emu

Eggzer

Jul 8, 2016
Hey all,
Recently i've had this issue where if users that are really good builders are building large rooms I am finding that when the items in the room verges on 2600, there seems to be some sort of glitch that disables the room and causes the client to reload upon entering the room. I'm not too sure why this is and I have checked in PlusStaticGameSettings.cs and the room items limit is set to 7500 so clearly this is not the issue.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!

Eggzer

Jul 8, 2016
Just whenever they enter the room, got something in exceptions dont know if its relevant.

Exception logged 7/9/2016 1:23:21 AM in Room.SendMessage:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.GetUserList() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:line 1423
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.SendMessage(IServerPacket Message, Boolean UsersWithRightsOnly) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 896
Source:
Plus Emulator
Data:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack trace:
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.GetUserList() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:line 1423
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.SendMessage(IServerPacket Message, Boolean UsersWithRightsOnly) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 896

@JayCustom

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Just whenever they enter the room, got something in exceptions dont know if its relevant.

Exception logged 7/9/2016 1:23:21 AM in Room.SendMessage:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source:
Plus Emulator
Data:
Stack trace:

@JayCustom
Alrighty we are going to have a little lesson on errors my friend.
This means you are trying to use an object, that has not been assigned anything or that is NULL.
Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.SendMessage(IServerPacket Message, Boolean UsersWithRightsOnly)
Either your packet "Message" or your Boolean "UserWithRightsOnly" has not been assigned.

Users who are viewing this thread