Room Backgrounds

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Hello, I was wondering is there a way edit room background image Url? Like imgur or something like it? It is very annoying to upload images every time to VPS since it is very lagy & slow progress.

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Why did you confuse yourself?

Yes download in vps side. Put files from it in right folder. It’s just one folder to download then what I said already.

I know how to do that but if you dint read my topic, I asked is there other way use that image link than first get image url > download it on vps side (What is slow with lag) then download it and put it in c_images it is slow because lag.) Can't i just upload image into imgur and use that url for room background item?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Maybe it has something to do with the crossdomain, not 100% sure.

Use a decent host in future, 4it.bz or OVH servers don’t ‘lag’ as you say.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
I know how to do that but if you dint read my topic, I asked is there other way use that image link than first get image url > download it on vps side (What is slow with lag) then download it and put it in c_images it is slow because lag.) Can't i just upload image into imgur and use that url for room background item?
Also this is not understanding the process. You download room background images folder in vps side or just copy and paste each image on vps desktop. Put the files (room background images) from it into correct folder - c_images? Open each image in browser. Copy URL. Paste in file or room ads etc.

Also imgur links may expire after time.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Also this is not understanding the process. You download room background images folder in vps side or just copy and paste each image on vps desktop. Put the files (room background images) from it into correct folder - c_images? Open each image in browser. Copy URL. Paste in file or room ads etc.

Also imgur links may expire after time.
He’s asking for an alternate way to do this. Stop replying with the same comment, he knows how to upload pictures from his VPS, he wants to use external links.

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
He’s asking for an alternate way to do this. Stop replying with the same comment, he knows how to upload pictures from his VPS, he wants to use external links.

YES! That's what i trying to ask is there a way to do that? I mean it is very very slow to go every time on remote management to my vps and download pictures to vps and then place it to c_images. >.<

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Right click images you need. Open image in new tab. Copy url. Paste in room ads?

Also you could just copy and paste into c_images directly then use that url link if you open image in browser. Just try it man

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Well that what I trying to but.. image seem to be still 'blank' even i have imageUrl:
You must be registered for see images attach

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Let me see your retro lol. Did you try zoomin out to see the offset is elsewhere.

You probably need to do this instead

url( )

Last edited:

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Let me see your retro lol. Did you try zoomin out to see the offset is elsewhere.

You probably need to do this instead

(url)
No I did not try zoomin or like that i just copy link as you guided and paste there as you said. It shows still blank. It might need to upload into vps then. :(

Users who are viewing this thread