[Room Ads] What is going on?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Okay, so I don't know why I can't figure this out but I have been searching UP and DOWN.

Room ads are not clickable for ranks 3, and 4 but I can click them on rank 5.

All ranks have the save branding permission

What am I missing?

I have searched up and down in database, emulator, external variables, I cannot find this!! I even opened the Room Ads SWF's and checked for rank permissions. It's kicking my ass

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
room controller permission probably, idk
Man I seriously can't find anything. Only 2 things in the whole emulator call to InteractionType.BACKGROUND and it is when the extradata gets generated, and when the furniture gets SAVED.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I have the issue too, if it’s the same thing. But, are room ads supposed to be clickable? I always thought it was normal to have to type :Furni to select the room background furniture :confused:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have the issue too, if it’s the same thing. But, are room ads supposed to be clickable? I always thought it was normal to have to type :Furni to select the room background furniture :confused:
even when you say :furni and click on it.. IT DOES NOT POP UP for ranks 3 and 4.

Bump :(

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Details which emulator you are running?

Maybe check the room rights permissions for those ranks. If you put the room ads furniture into a room owned by rank 3/4 user, can it then be clicked by them? My theory is that only users with rights in the room (or room owners) can click on it, and that rank 5 has these override rights, but not the other ranks < 5.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Details which emulator you are running?

Maybe check the room rights permissions for those ranks. If you put the room ads furniture into a room owned by rank 3/4 user, can it then be clicked by them?
Plus EMU R2
They have the permission to save branding item, no other permissions deal with room ads
No even if they own the room, they cannot click them.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
It's hardcoded in the habbo swf to not work for ranks >= 4.

"_-ti" is the second variable to be sent in the "UserRightsComposer" (for Plus), which is the users rank.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

"_-ti" is the second variable to be sent in the "UserRightsComposer" (for Plus), which is the users rank.
Hi @Damien
Followed this, and I set it to the variable that was equal to 2, instead of the variable that was 4 in the same class - however ; still problem occurred.

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013

Never knew that it was in the swf. Thanks for it,handy if i need also to change in the future :p

Users who are viewing this thread