Room ADS Help

Geremy

Jul 23, 2016
On the room ads, There are 4 boxes. Those boxes are labeled "imageurl" "offset x" "offset y" and "offsetZ"
How do I change the permissions on that so that those that are let's say Moderator can change that. Right now, It's only set for Owners to change it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I believe it's in RoomItemSaveBrandingItems.cs (I think - haven't looked in a while).

Replace:
Code:
if (!Room.CheckRights(Session, true) || !Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;
With:
Code:
if (!Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;
Then just edit it in the permissions table.

Geremy

Jul 23, 2016
Tysm, Time to try it out.
I believe it's in RoomItemSaveBrandingItems.cs (I think - haven't looked in a while).

Replace:
Code:
if (!Room.CheckRights(Session, true) || !Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;
With:
Code:
if (!Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;

Replace:
Code:
                return;
With:
Code:
                return;
Yeah, you see, RoomItemSaveBrandingItems.cs isn't there. :(

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Uh, replace the code snippet I pasted above and then add it into your permissions table in the database. You can then edit which rank can use and save room ads. Make sure you're opening the .cs files with Visual Studio and building the project when you've made changes to see it in client.

Geremy

Jul 23, 2016
Uh, replace the code snippet I pasted above and then add it into your permissions table in the database. You can then edit which rank can use and save room ads. Make sure you're opening the .cs files with Visual Studio and building the project when you've made changes to see it in client.
Ok, now that I have replaced it in Visual Studio, What do you mean by add it into permission table in the database. Sorry for the disturbance, btw.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I believe you would add "room_item_save_branding_items" and then set it to the specific rank then update the permissions in game. Sorry, I've only used R1 so I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread