roleplay

Zorreguieta

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, since I played Habbo roleplays for years but now the last one (PeakRP) closed is there any other RP that is worth it playing?

Or are people thinking about opening one, I think there s still a lot of players for these kinda things. Let me know if u know a RP I can play x

69Filip

Sep 26, 2017
ParkRP, currently being developed but with a lot of progress on the roleplay features as we speak.
Here's a link to our discord

We've also got a "hotel" set up that's being used during the development phase that you can join and take part in and help with the map building with other of our users.

Zorreguieta

Jan 29, 2020
ParkRP, currently being developed but with a lot of progress on the roleplay features as we speak.
Here's a link to our discord

We've also got a "hotel" set up that's being used during the development phase that you can join and take part in and help with the map building with other of our users.

Using arcturus. Nice, will see when it's finished (probably gonna take months?)

I never saw a RP using arcturus before tbh, but I'm curious how this will turn out

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Using arcturus. Nice, will see when it's finished (probably gonna take months?)

I never saw a RP using arcturus before tbh, but I'm curious how this will turn out
As long as people understand the time it takes to create an RP from scratch it'll be fine, the problem is that the RP player base have never been the kindest..

My advice to someone starting an RP from scratch now would be to come up with fresh ideas, something people haven't seen before and get people interested in something new.
Don't delude yourself into thinking people are going to be happy with a 25% PeakRP copy that takes 6 months to create - it's too late in the scene of retros to try and do that imo.

Zorreguieta

Jan 29, 2020
As long as people understand the time it takes to create an RP from scratch it'll be fine, the problem is that the RP player base have never been the kindest..

My advice to someone starting an RP from scratch now would be to come up with fresh ideas, something people haven't seen before and get people interested in something new.
Don't delude yourself into thinking people are going to be happy with a 25% PeakRP copy that takes 6 months to create - it's too late in the scene of retros to try and do that imo.

I wonder if it's even worth it starting on a project that takes so long if Flash is dying in 10 months. Hope to see Peak V5 when you all finish your html5 client!

Reecers

King of RP's duhhh
Nov 11, 2017
HabwaysRP, currently under development by an old rp developer. Hoping to bring fresh ideas into the roleplay community instead of being the peak wannabes. Development is almost complete and we see beta being released shortly. We understand flash is coming to an end, so possibly one of the only rp's out right now with an idea in the future after flash. If you wish to join us on our journey the discord is :p

Users who are viewing this thread