Flash Rexon Hotel | Professionally Ran | BurbianNetworks/BurbianStudio

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015

Hello, DevBest,
Today I am advertising a hotel, which has a great potential. It's name is Rexon, but we used to be called Burbian. Please read below, to find out more about us, and don't just jump to conclusions.

Summary
Rexon hotel is r63b running off of a high powered, dedicated server, from OVH. We're part of the BurbianStudio's, owned by BurbianNetworks, and therefore, are a professionally managed hotel. We use Azure, the latest versions and are currently working our new and personal catalogue.

Features
Here at Rexon, as well as the basic features, most hotels say they have, we have a lot of custom features. Some of these are stated below:
- A loyal user base. We, unlike a lot of new(ish) hotel's, have a number of loyal users who are always willing to help the hotel build rooms and a welcoming community.
- Latest Beta's to Azure emulator. Due to Brandon, a founder of Rexon, being a developer for Azure, we get the beta's early. This helps us to keep more up-to-date than other hotels.
- Custom CMS. Jeff, the other founder of Rexon, and BurbianNetworks/Studios, created BurbianCMS and while 1.0 was exploitable, which many people know, he has fixed that and heavily improved the CMS for v2 (as displayed on Rexon). It is no longer RevCMS based and is now using of an engine, coded by Jeff from scratch.
- Very little to no lag. Due to our high powered dedicated server, lag is something very few users experience. I do not feel lag, when on the client, and my internet is 3mb/s. We have only ever had one user report lag, and it was only minor.
- A radio, managed by the users. A community is important, and while we will be rolling in ROTW etc soon, we have added a radio which we let our users with a bit of experience DJ for us.
- Helpful Staff. The staff team we currently have, is a great team. We have everything that a hotel needs, and are NOT hiring for a bit, so if you're looking for quick staff, our hotel is not for you.

Screenshots

Index:
i1PJOHx.png

Login:
zY8YESQ.png

Register:
Byj3xKH.png

Me Page:
zaeboB6.png

Logout/Enter Client Bar:
MWIs367.png

CMS Navigator:
2uK54HZ.png

Friends Bar on CMS:
RrtNVbo.png
Of course, our hotel is still developing, every day, and progressing up the FindRetros list, but we hope you come down and check us out, as nothing is comparable to being there yourself.
Thanks,
RyanzRetros​

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
Despite recently leaving the team, in favour of my own Development position at a smaller hotel, I can say that I really liked my time at Rexon.

I was the Hotel Manager for around 3 weeks, and I can't say that I ever found an issue on there. The owners are professional, the CMS is constantly updated, and the CEO's are always looking for ways to improve their already amazing hotel.

Their technician Jeff knows what he's doing, and he would always be on hand to help if there was ever a bug.

I vouch for Rexon.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Despite recently leaving the team, in favour of my own Development position at a smaller hotel, I can say that I really liked my time at Rexon.

I was the Hotel Manager for around 3 weeks, and I can't say that I ever found an issue on there. The owners are professional, the CMS is constantly updated, and the CEO's are always looking for ways to improve their already amazing hotel.

Their technician Jeff knows what he's doing, and he would always be on hand to help if there was ever a bug.

I vouch for Rexon.
Thank you, and good luck with your new role at another hotel.

Congrats Ryan, and good luck in the future.
Thanks, Dantz

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
CMS is just eww, if you have bought this just jump off a bridge.

Anyhow good luck.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
CMS is just eww, if you have bought this just jump off a bridge.

Anyhow good luck.
No, we sell it, and created it. And it is not Habboey, but what is wrong with it? Again, tell us how we can improve it, rather than just ewwww.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
No, we sell it, and created it. And it is not Habboey, but what is wrong with it? Again, tell us how we can improve it, rather than just ewwww.
You did not create nor did the "original seller" It's UberCMS renamed.

Improve? You can't improve that piece of shit.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
You did not create nor did the "original seller" It's UberCMS renamed.

Improve? You can't improve that piece of shit.
Brad, one, this CMS is not what I posted the advert for. Two, the CMS used to be a rename of Uber, then Jeff coded a brand new engine. Three, there is always room for improvement, this CMS is brilliant in my (and most users) opinions.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Shit cms, Waste of money if anyone bought the cms, its burbian 2.0 really and Burbian was trash also lol

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Good luck! The CMS is too modern, personally the cms UI very smooth.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Shit cms, Waste of money if anyone bought the cms, its burbian 2.0 really and Burbian was trash also lol
It is BurbianCMS 2.0, as Jeff is the developer of that. We're Burbian Hotel, just renamed, but with the same founders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread