RevRole - RevCMS Roleplay Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Jun 2, 2014
Untitled_2_copy.png

Development Commencement - 1/6/2014
What Is RevRole?
RevRole is a development for the world of habbo roleplay servers, the project will consist of a brand new theme from scratch and a stable emulator build, all free of charge and easy set up, RevRole will be a sleek and visually stunning design with it's website working across all platforms without error! The Rev in the Role is because I will be developing RevRole on RevCMS by @Kryptos. Of course I will edit large parts of RevCMS to be capable of holding Roleplay information and securing the website and it's functions/features.

Who Are The Developers?
During this moment in time, just myself, I require little to no help with my coding, this project will be done by myself only, It keeps it all tidy and clean, I have an obsession with tidy code and I wouldn't want another developer writing code a different way/format to me. It all has to be understandable for noobs and veterans of the community, basic things like comments will be placed everywhere so new members to the development world will understand what that function is all about.

When Is RevRole Due To Be Complete?
RevRole isn't ever due to be complete, RevRole is a constant development which requires time and effort, I'll constantly be working on RevRole until I believe the development has reached it's last leg, I'd like to think you will see version 1 sometime in this month for sure, along side constant updates fixing bugs and what not. I will be requiring users to test the new features/emulation on a private Beta server of which you will get early access to the hotel itself. (Yes I'm going to be using RevRole on my hotel obviously with more features ill code later on, but ill release a high standard version for everyone). You'll increase the chances of you becoming a staff member and ultimately you could build our cities along side me.

Features?
RevRole will be a R63 emulation server (Stable, secure, clean)
Custom Rev theme (Later could build own CMS)
Gangs (In game and on website with a management panel)
Games (Custom coded games which will give out strength and dollars)
Weapons (All weapons will be coded into the game, and easy to create more, each show and affect upon shooting someone
Airport RevRole will be many cities, travel the RevRole world to different places on a realistic experience :)buyticket :boardplane :startflight, etc)
Will work on Phoenix open source as it's tidy and easy to understand, remove bugs, add tweaks etc!

Preview
Will be available in the upcoming few hours

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Please add some Original code to your Emulator. (To make sure you're not copying anyone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread