Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well, i'll do overide, also thanks to Matty once again, instead of the old distributor, i am just gonna over it's entity.

Starting on RevDB a whole new experience to a new database structure.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
Can you make sure that when you override over furniture other users can't follow you? This is an error on Phoenix which is really annoying in events and stuff :p

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well. Do you mean, for example your owner, you do self override just for yourself, so you can only override furniture?

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Well. Do you mean, for example your owner, you do self override just for yourself, so you can only override furniture?

He means, when you do override for yourself, and walk over furniture other people can also walk over that furniture because you also walked there with override.

it's like it changed the heightmap serverside :p

FullVelocity

Jun 11, 2012
I think he means exactly that, I had the same problem. Everytime I used 'override' the command I would have to cut it off really fast.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
Uhhm like when you're in an event and a staff member wants to go where the other staff are and can't so they override and walk over furniture but it breaks the furniture so anyone can walk over it which makes users flood into where the staff are... It's hard to explain without a demonstration but I don't know how I could demonstrate it xD

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
how much more you need todo to revEMU for it to be released? looks epic so far.

i noticed on a picture that it has snowstorm games, does that mean that you can play snowstorm and like battle ball etc? hope you can cause that will be a big thing for revEMU

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
how much more you need todo to revEMU for it to be released? looks epic so far.

i noticed on a picture that it has snowstorm games, does that mean that you can play snowstorm and like battle ball etc? hope you can cause that will be a big thing for revEMU
Quite obviously there would not be "battle ball" because we are emulating habbo, not making new things :)

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
I assume override is in the room settings?

Also Welcome Mikkel back to the team.
He means the command, like you can walk over anything.
Noo! Mikkel's comeback will speed the emulator up with 0,001% !!

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
Quite obviously there would not be "battle ball" because we are emulating habbo, not making new things :)

HOW is that a new thing? Habbo had battle ball and snowstorm but they closed it down some reason so i dont think that is a new things :)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Updates:
Started on a new database structure.
Applying new updates to RevEmu like DAO + Async

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread