Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Now, our packet decoder made us this:
02609-be6f60f2-5d0d-48d7-9164-a928665ae6a7.png
-cough- and CMS -cough-

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
I am very excited about this. When this is released. I am going to be the FIRST to download and use! :p

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
I cant wait for it :) Does it have gonna be groups? I think from the screen its gonna be a yes?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Haha England drawed [Euro 12]

Alright guys, gonna starting doing external plugins for certain packets, i need to do plugin for external handling of user usage.
That plugin will be written in CS-Script using CSharp.

Also, after i've done the wrapper for CS-Script, i will do a basic command system on the core, for the plugin system.

// RevEmu Cs-Script Execute Pluginname
RevEmu -cs -e pluginname
//RevEmu Cs-Script Unload Pluginname
RevEmu -cs -u pluginname

This is all for the stability for the emulator itself.
I'm also gonna work around Garbage Collection, C# Auto Garbage collection can be improve, by forcing it to run.
Need to do a CleanUp for FriendBar Cache, currently use's a Generic Dictionary with WeakReference.

That is all for today, i'll see if i can post some code for you guys. [I guess certain developers will understand the code, it's not that basic of a code]

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Just wondering, but any estimate of when this may be done? Or when a BETA version may be posted? Really anxious to try it out! :D

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It's amazing the way i'm doing the external handling for each packet. Like groups etc.

Quickly made a simple install guide on the core, easy to use, i call it the Noobstall. Hopefully that should lower threads by 10% When released.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This is more BETTER than Phoenix emu, right ?
There you have the answer . It'll be better than Phoenix as they're going to work on the latest Habbo feature, including the planned new Habbo UI (Illumina). :up:

DaiMinzz

Aug 7, 2011
There you have the answer . It'll be better than Phoenix as they're going to work on the latest Habbo feature, including the planned new Habbo UI (Illumina). :up:

Awesome ;) But can it hold more people online ? like 2000 ?

DaiMinzz

Aug 7, 2011

Nice ;d , but can it hold more people online, without getting lag, like 2000 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread