Battlefield Review Of Battlefield 4 Online Beta

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Keep in mind that I played the beta on xbox. The game itself is a big step foward since Battlefield 3. However, I seen quite a few bugs and some graphical issues. During the beta,I crashed my heli into a building. Both the heli and building received no damage but it seems I was simply thrown back. In Bad Company 2 lets just say you have some major issues. Another time I landed ontop of a building and my heli fell through the roof. The graphics were not very detailing and I can honestlty say BF3 was better. However its just a beta and this should not affect my decision on buying the game. 5/10

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
BF4 graphics on the PC are much better than the xbox. Though they said they would be better on the full release.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Why are you reviewing a game that's in beta stages? It's nice to see a game review on here for once but i must admit, you've just spoken about bugs in the game which are expected in the BETA. Battlefield 3 beta was exactly the same, there were bugs where you fell through the floor, but they fixed it and made it into perfection. Don't review a game thats in Beta stages by commenting on all of its bugs, your just wasting your time.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why are you reviewing a game that's in beta stages? It's nice to see a game review on here for once but i must admit, you've just spoken about bugs in the game which are expected in the BETA. Battlefield 3 beta was exactly the same, there were bugs where you fell through the floor, but they fixed it and made it into perfection. Don't review a game thats in Beta stages by commenting on all of its bugs, your just wasting your time.
I just felt like we needed a review of it. BF3's beta was better graphics wise

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I just felt like we needed a review of it. BF3's beta was better graphics wise

That's fair enough man, its nice to see a game review around here for once, i just think this could of been done better once the full game is released because you'll be reviewing the final product.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That's fair enough man, its nice to see a game review around here for once, i just think this could of been done better once the full game is released because you'll be reviewing the final product.
I plan on posting a review of it too /p gonna compare the two too

Users who are viewing this thread