Review my drawings

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Hello Devbest, I have drawn some vector graphics. I am learning how to use Inkscape, I am pretty good at drawing I guess.
I am not sure if Devbest supports SVG but I uploaded the SVGs onto my DeviantART

Here are the PNG exports
rainbow_dash_vector_by_billybobfm-d83z9ur.png

Rainbow Dash

pinkie_pie_vector_by_billybobfm-d83z9v1.png

Pinkie Pie

bubbles_vector_by_billybobfm-d83z9u0.png

Bubbles, I kinda messed up on the body and feet a little

homer_simpson_vector_by_billybobfm-d83z9va.png

Homer Simpson

corneil_vector_by_billybobfm-d83z9vd.png

Corneil

Please give me some feedback, thank you.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I actually really enjoy these. They look genuinely created by the OG artist.
Great work, hope to see more from you in the future.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
For some reason I don't think you made these. They just seemed too spot on to be made from scratch in Illustrator. I may be wrong because I never used Illustrator so I have zero clue how easy it is. Nevertheless, good job on these.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
For some reason I don't think you made these. They just seemed too spot on to be made from scratch in Illustrator. I may be wrong because I never used Illustrator so I have zero clue how easy it is. Nevertheless, good job on these.
Yes I kind of agree as these are literally professional so either your amazing at this or these aren't yours.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
I went looking and you did not hand draw all of the ones on your deviant art.

- All you did here was find a picture of the head on google ( ) and paste it onto another image. I don't believe you made most any of these from seeing that. But if you did make them good job, I guess.

Edit: I also so more images on various other sites which were posted a long time before this( )

Users who are viewing this thread