[RevCMS] TameHotel Theme

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
House keeping does not work. (I can get in, but news articles won't post. ). I used zmagneta's download from above.
Nor can I access the client at all, but it works fine with the original habbo's theme?
I'm using butterfly emu, please let me know if you have any suggestions that would fix this, I would really like to use this theme myself.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
House keeping does not work. (I can get in, but news articles won't post. ). I used zmagneta's download from above.
Nor can I access the client at all, but it works fine with the original habbo's theme?
I'm using butterfly emu, please let me know if you have any suggestions that would fix this, I would really like to use this theme myself.
zMagenta's theme dosent have housekeeping lmao. :p and we have used Swift emulator with this so it should work perfectly fine

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
zMagenta's theme dosent have housekeeping lmao. :p and we have used Swift emulator with this so it should work perfectly fine

Can you pm me your skype homie? I could use some help setting it up I guess.
Theme is sexy as fuck by the way.. I really want to use this. <3 cuz im leecher noob.

jiee

Sep 13, 2013
Archived this on my site for you and created a mirror

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Update your download link please.
I don't have the following CMS's download link also I'd recommend not using this as it has exploits

But for real, I have another CMS which is pretty much alot better than this, If you want it you can add me on skype; absterg3

I do not wish to release it publicly, but to give it to someone who really wants to run their hotel (I'm no longer into retros) :)

LeagueHotel

Jun 7, 2014
I don't have the following CMS's download link also I'd recommend not using this as it has exploits

But for real, I have another CMS which is pretty much alot better than this, If you want it you can add me on skype; absterg3

I do not wish to release it publicly, but to give it to someone who really wants to run their hotel (I'm no longer into retros) :)
I just added you, lovely picture of Olaf. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread