[RevCMS]Submit on Register Page[Cammex Skin]

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Hey devbest community,

The issue that I've been having the last few days, has to do with the receiving of information submitted to my database, and updating it as a row of stored data.

All of the forms and their input types, that would be responsible for containing data to submit (i.e placeholders, text types, etc.) only include information that would be entered on the register page. What about the entry that is displayed in the database (i.e ID, etc.)? Is that information supposed to be in a .js filed linked to the reg page?

I've been trying to be able to create test accounts when I physically click submit. But when I enter user information, the page will just refresh with none of the inputted information. I have linked the register page to the index, when the button is clicked, and would like to have a form that directs the page from index/register to the me page (where you'd launch the client from).

How my Register Page looks filled in:

Everything related to the form on the registration page is located under this:
Code:
<form method="post" id="phase-0-form">

There are some $_CONFIG & ['hotel'] functions, that are unfamiliar. But they appear on the me page and probably have to do with redirecting the page with updated info upon retrieval.

*I'm using an edited version of RevCMS w/ Cammex Skin, recreated by educs

PM or Comment if you have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread