RevCMS-Sleek Edit/PlusEMU Errors

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
Whenever I attempt to enter the client, it is just white (flash enabled) and gives errors.

Having read some other posts (by JMG) it seems the issue may be in client.php and a missing file(?), but I don't really understand what to do.

You must be registered for see images attach

Morohara

May 18, 2020
The error you’re having is outlined in both of the red boxes.

The first error is in client.php line 71 please post that code.

The second error is a 404 error so either the .swf is missing or the file is named incorrectly or the pathing is wrong.

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
The error you’re having is outlined in both of the red boxes.

The first error is in client.php line 71 please post that code.

The second error is a 404 error so either the .swf is missing or the file is named incorrectly or the pathing is wrong.

I am aware of that, but I have spent some time now and I am flabbergasted that I can not solve this in specific, I am trying to set this up as my "first hotel ever" with only HTML/CSS knowledge and use the hotel as also a way to learn more, so right now I don't quite have a grasp on the PHP errors and such. I fixed some errors prior to this, but this I am just stuck in.

> Client.php code 71 does not exist, the last code is line 62
> the production folder does not match the ones I have in the files, I have "PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173" while that shows "PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518" and from the code snip it looks like this in client.php line 53:

Code:
  swfobject.embedSWF("{swf_folder}/Bang.swf?<?php echo time(); ?>", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf?<?php echo time(); ?>", flashvars, params, null);

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Sorry I was mistaken just woke up when I had posted that haha, line that you have posted it shows it’s looking for the file bang.swf which I’m pretty sure(not 100%) the filepath is wrong try changing it to habbo.swf.

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
Well, that solved a lot of the issues, now I am stuck at 76% loading (yes, the ports are matching and forwarded) and the non-existing line 71 is still persistent

Updated log:
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

seems this swf is missing a whole lot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3938.png
    Screenshot_3938.png
    61 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
post your client.php

edit: look on line 71 find the var that isnt defined and find where that is post the code for the too

Morohara

May 18, 2020
There is no line 71 as stated above.

Can you post your full client.php? (Remove ip ect ect.)

Edit; After reading the whole "missing" bit all you're missing is from what i can see is images so you can ignore that for now as it shouldn't really be an issue probably missing catalogue icons or something along those lines didn't read it all but can see "c_Images" as one of the file paths. Also ending in .png so shouldnt really be an issue as far as I can remember.

Another edit; You're missing your furnidata.xml which should be placed inside a subfolder inside of the main folder GAME/SWFS (Depending on your cms) That would be why your client is 76ing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread