Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
nice but i dont like your bloc like for news

the black box should be on the top of White big bloc (container) as title

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Looks alright, plenty of room to build upon.
However it looks awfully similar to ProCMS that Rasta was working on

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Looks alright, plenty of room to build upon.
However it looks awfully similar to ProCMS that Rasta was working on
Yes it does look like ProCMS infact it was intended to look like proCMS as i got the design from HibboCMS (ProCMS Design) and didnt rasta stop working on it?

Looks nice, keep going.

Cheer's i might actually do the whole style part get all that done then wait for the new Rev 3.0 or w.e

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Yes it does look like ProCMS infact it was intended to look like proCMS as i got the design from HibboCMS (ProCMS Design) and didnt rasta stop working on it?
Im not to sure if he did or didnt. I know Kryptos said in the orginal release he may add procms

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Im not to sure if he did or didnt. I know Kryptos said in the orginal release he may add procms
I actually asked him about that when i saw ProCMS.. I'm a HUGE fan of ProCMS it just looks so sexy to me but rasta won't sell me it :( so right now the WHOLE code is super messy i plan to clean it up before i release (when rev 3.0 comes out) Thanks for all the good comments guys

Take the underlined links out

For credits in pixels?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I actually changed a fair bit up removed the box around the news and stuff but i cba with it atm cuz xampp being gay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread