RevCMS RP Edition

endk89

Sep 25, 2011
I get this error when i go on localhost Warning: require_once(global.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [ ]: Failed opening required 'global.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 4
what do i do?

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
A bit annoying how most of images and css are from hobbalite.
Now I have to go through every page and fix it up.

Great release though :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
eh, uh not bad but could do a hell of a lot more to make it that bit better. I only saw one function? Do a whole roleplay class :D! - It helps! I did one myself.

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
In the CSS, some of it says hobbalite.info/____

Maybe because the previous releaser have been using it for his hotel and therefore that he have been changing the links to eg: HobbaLite or such as.

You just need to change it to your path and just because it says HobbaLite doesn't really mean that it originally came from Hobbalite which can be true or false we have no such prove nor approval that that is so and if so then the credits should go to Hobbalite.

Good release this sure is the best Role play release I've seen although I'm not really in-to Habbo anymore.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hobbalite is currently only a test website for this release (i'm not sure), but since there is almost no one on it, i do think it's only made up for test proposes.

Other than that, i should say the following, why release a cms when it won't work unless a person purchases PhoenixRP.SWF ?
He cannot obviously make the client work fine without the proper swf's + the proper emu (witch both costs).

I say this release is good if someone wants to take it as for study proposes (like study functions, classes...)
There are of course some people who would just want to use the template and maybe take a look at the sheets and work something out from scratch.

Other than that, thank you for sharing it with the community.

RPboiz

Nov 11, 2011
Hobbalite is currently only a test website for this release (i'm not sure), but since there is almost never no one on it, i do think it's only made up for test proposes.

Other than that, i should say the following, why release a cms when it won't work unless a person purchases PhoenixRP.SWF ?
He cannot obviously make the client work fine without the proper swf's + the proper emu (witch both costs).

I say this release is good if someone wants to take it as for study proposes (like study functions, classes...)
There are of course some people who would just want to use the template and maybe take a look at the sheets and work something out from scratch.

Other than that, thank you for sharing it with the community.
I got a shitload of working emulators and swfs that are compatible with this CMS I may release them.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I got a shitload of working emulators and swfs that are compatible with this CMS I may release them.

I did not ask if you have them, i don't care about habbo anymore, i only replied to this thread to reduce as many spams as possible.
If you have a compatible emu then just release instead of wasting your time quoting me.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
This is absolutely SICK! I love it. Only thing is, I've only tried one RP hotel, it didn't go well at all. To hard for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread