RevCMS Related Help

Lithosphere

Jun 10, 2013
Hi there DevBEST,

I am trying to create a website for educational purposed, this means that it will not be related to Habbo. But since I am using RevCMS, I hope someone can help me out. Any help will really be appreciated.

I am posting this thread because I am having problems in "Dorp Selection on register", you might be confused what is that, don't worry ill explain in the core of the thread, keep reading.. alright, I have succeeded in adding the Dorp Selection to my database.

Table information explained below:
Code:
Field: dorp
Type: Enum
Values: 'Doctor','Patient'
Collation: latin1_swedish_ci

Here, "dorp" means doctor or patient.

You might be thinking what help do I need with this. Well, I want to do such that when someone goes to the registration page it shall show two labels named Doctor or Patient, where the user can only select one out of them and when that user registers the data should be imported to the MySQL Database.

NOTE: I need help related to the PHP, not the MySQL Code, I have already created the table under the users category.

How can I help you though?: You can help me by just posting the code below or uploading on some file sharing website. I would like the code for "register.php" & "class.users.php". Since, those are the only two files which will be needed to be edited in this condition.

Why should I help you?: I am not as professional as you guys are in programming and I really need some help from you guys since I know this is a very big gaming community which I guess can surely help me out.

I know it might take some time, but take your time.

Thank you very much for spending your precious time reading my thread.

And yes, please excuse my English. I know it is bad.

Thanks in advance.

Seeking your co-operation,
Lithosphere

Users who are viewing this thread