Revcms Registration ALT CODES!

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
So basically people can register using ALT codes and you cant even :ipban or use any commands on it. I need help and a possible tutorial in how to disabling users from registering using alt codes or other shitty things. Please someone reply as soon as possible Im running a live retro hotel! I googled and checked all the forums out there.. I checked everywhere! Thank you!

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
So basically people can register using ALT codes and you cant even :ipban or use any commands on it. I need help and a possible tutorial in how to disabling users from registering using alt codes or other shitty things. Please someone reply as soon as possible Im running a live retro hotel! I googled and checked all the forums out there.. I checked everywhere! Thank you!
just use the mod tools,or ban them in Hk.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom i tried it but you can still copy and paste it :/
Try to find something that disables paste on your webpage, although that might be working around and inspecting element may still work. Something you want is going to be on the PHP side of things, when they submit the form it tests it. Try to use functions like filter() when posting your form and this may remove unwanted submission characters.

Users who are viewing this thread