revcms register.php shows blank white page after registering

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
i was editing my cms and i noticed that i couldnt register a new account as it jsut shows a blank white screen and it doesnt add the details into the database either.
then i tried to figure out what was wrong with it and failed todo so.

i backed up up database and readded gte 3.0 sql database and then reset my config to habboextreme and then tried to see if it worked and i still got the same problem

i think the problem might be because i changed the hotel from localhost to a web domain url and i may not have edited to links properly.

does anybody know what it could be or what i could check to see whats wrong with it?
or has anybody got a moment to have a look at what could be causing this?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Reasons for white screens typically are an error in the MYSQL, or the redirection link is a page that does not contain any code and is typically a PHP page with no errors. Check where it redirects you to and make sure the MYSQL code is valid.

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
it would normally redirect me page but it doesnt redirect me to anything it just refreshs the page and comes up all blank

been trying to figure things out i got these 2 errors

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Revolution\core could not be converted to string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 155

how do i fix these?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
it would normally redirect me page but it doesnt redirect me to anything it just refreshs the page and comes up all blank

been trying to figure things out i got these 2 errors

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Revolution\core could not be converted to string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 155

how do i fix these?
The first 'deprecated' error is showing up because you're using the MySQL extension for PHP, which PHP no longer supports. It is now either MySQLi or PDO. Upgrade your engine to one of those.

The second error, I'll need you to search in your user's class, specifically, line 155. Show me what it contains.

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
$this->addUser($template->form->reg_username, $core->hashed($template->form->reg_password), $template->form->reg_email, $_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'], $_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'], $_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'], 1, $template->form->reg_figure, $template->form->reg_gender, $core->hashed($template->form->$core->hashed($template->form->reg_seckey)));

PHP:
                                            $this->addUser($template->form->reg_username, $core->hashed($template->form->reg_password), $template->form->reg_email, $_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'], $_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'], $_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'], 1, $template->form->reg_figure, $template->form->reg_gender, $core->hashed($template->form->$core->hashed($template->form->reg_seckey)));

Users who are viewing this thread