MY CLASS.USERS.PHP:

------------------
Sorry my bad English im from Finland.
Post comment and help me please:)

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Your users class is not required, can you post your core class? The problem is generating due to an inappropriate function calling, the adduser() function is calling for the function hashed(), that function may not exist, however just to be certain, post your core class.

jimi1001

May 15, 2014
Your users class is not required, can you post your core class? The problem is generating due to an inappropriate function calling, the adduser() function is calling for the function hashed(), that function may not exist, however just to be certain, post your core class.

My core class link:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Ah, I see, my mistake, I should have noticed earlier. The problem is not the function calling, it's the object that's being hashed, in this case: $template->form->reg_password. To put it in a more simple manner, the object '$template->form->reg_password' is not defined, so it's as if you're telling the function 'hashed()' to hash nothing.

Define that object and the problem should be gone.

jimi1001

May 15, 2014
Ah, I see, my mistake, I should have noticed earlier. The problem is not the function calling, it's the object that's being hashed, in this case: $template->form->reg_password. To put it in a more simple manner, the object '$template->form->reg_password' is not defined, so it's as if you're telling the function 'hashed()' to hash nothing.

Define that object and the problem should be gone.
Could you put your instructions?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Could you put your instructions?
If you don't know how to define a simple object in PHP, you shouldn't be attempting to run a retro.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you the answer, however, I'll tell you this, the solution is within the users class, find it and replicate it into the ref() function.

jimi1001

May 15, 2014
If you don't know how to define a simple object in PHP, you shouldn't be attempting to run a retro.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you the answer, however, I'll tell you this, the solution is within the users class, find it and replicate it into the ref() function.
I dont know how this is my first time, when i use this help me pls ;(

Users who are viewing this thread