RevCMS - PROXY - REGISTER ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
Hi,

Im having issues with revcms , so users cannot register on my hotel it says " You cannot register twice" when they didnt even register yet.
yeah this is proxy problem i think, I use HTTP PROXY and my vps and proxy are both hosted in canada?

How do i fix this problem? Can someone please help me.

Please and thanks.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I rarely ever reply to Habbo stuff. But I saw it in the shoutbox

I'll help you because it's an easy fix. Go to your database, under the users.

Delete all users, and then register.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I just read your post. you have to set the max register IP to the amount of users to want. and not the amount you want online, the total registered. Because your proxy they'll all have the same IP

PSK

Jan 6, 2014
Go to - app > class_users.php, open it with Notepad ++ , go to line 104 you'll see a line like this:
if($engine->num_rows("SELECT * FROM users WHERE ip_reg = '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "'") == 1)

Change the 1) to the amount whatever amount you'd like.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
The above replies are temporarely fixes, make sure you get the real IP from the users. In the file that gets included everywhere, most likely the config or global file, add the following:
PHP:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

However HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP is for CloudFlare related sites, ask your host what they use to send the real user's IP, and replace HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP with their var.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
The above replies are temporarely fixes, make sure you get the real IP from the users. In the file that gets included everywhere, most likely the config or global file, add the following:
PHP:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

However HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP is for CloudFlare related sites, ask your host what they use to send the real user's IP, and replace HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP with their var.

Where should i add it? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread