REVCMS News Images Not Working!

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Okay so for weeks now I have been trying to add News images via NaviCat (I can't find a fully working housekeeping for REVCMS with no exploits?) So in "cms.news) in the database where it says to put the news image I try and link my hotel images in my R63 Folder like " " and It still won't work? Is there something im doing wrong lol? Can someone link me to a fully working housekeeping for REVCMS with NO exploits?

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
Okay so for weeks now I have been trying to add News images via NaviCat (I can't find a fully working housekeeping for REVCMS with no exploits?) So in "cms.news) in the database where it says to put the news image I try and link my hotel images in my R63 Folder like " " and It still won't work? Is there something im doing wrong lol? Can someone link me to a fully working housekeeping for REVCMS with NO exploits?
Send your table layout

Dan3212

Mar 30, 2016

you don't save your images directly into r63, you have to save your image into /r63/c_images/Top_Story_Images/here
Then in navicat if you want your image to appear, go to cms_news table then apply "image" to hotel.gif as an example

Manuela

May 27, 2016
you don't save your images directly into r63, you have to save your image into /r63/c_images/Top_Story_Images/here
Then in navicat if you want your image to appear, go to cms_news table then apply "image" to hotel.gif as an example
Yes, I already fixed this. Thanks for the reply anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread