RevCMS My me page

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
So far I have tired out a few different things and ended up with this so far as my color scheme. Although I might change the color of the top bar dosen't seem to fit in that much.

Please feel free to post your opinions, positive or negative :), thanks.

Bfwk5.png

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Seems sloppy to me.

The dark blue text doesn't go with the black background on the headers. Also, the news text shouldn't be italicized or bold. Also, not digging the plain black background. As you also mentioned, the top bar is hideous.

Other than that, it's good. ;)

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Seems sloppy to me.

The dark blue text doesn't go with the black background on the headers. Also, the news text shouldn't be italicized or bold. Also, not digging the plain black background. As you also mentioned, the top bar is hideous.

Other than that, it's good. ;)
Honestly id love to change the background but I can't figure out how. I have tried a few different things but nothing seems to be working. I am also not that good with php. Im not to sure why the news is italicized or bold , im sure its just an error I made.

Thanks for the feedback :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Honestly id love to change the background but I can't figure out how. I have tried a few different things but nothing seems to be working. I am also not that good with php. Im not to sure why the news is italicized or bold , im sure its just an error I made.

Thanks for the feedback :)
You should be able to change the background under the body bracket in your style sheet.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
If you look in the <head> of your source (with the browser) look for the CSS that is last used - probably just change your main css file and change the background in the body tag:
Code:
body {
  background: #000000 url('bg.png');
}

Where #000000 (black) is the color of your background, when the image is not loaded. You should probably use a color that fits with the background image colors - if you're using an image. If not just remove the url property.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
UB1ZC.png
Update Me page V1
  • Fixed the bold text all over
  • Added Tag system (allows users to tag themself in-game)
  • Expanded news
  • add background image
  • cleaned up and improves status box (this displays user stats)
  • made it so when a user login it sets their homeroom in-game
What is going to be added
  • Mail system (this will allow players to send each other messages on the website (when recieveing a message it will show up in the top bar saying "you got mail or something)
  • Once a day players will be able to receive free credits just for logging in they will also get +10 achievement score, arcade section (place where players can just chill, chat, and play arcade games.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
UB1ZC.png
Update Me page V1
  • Fixed the bold text all over
  • Added Tag system (allows users to tag themself in-game)
  • Expanded news
  • add background image
  • cleaned up and improves status box (this displays user stats)
  • made it so when a user login it sets their homeroom in-game
What is going to be added

• Mail system (this will allow players to send each other messages on the website (when recieveing a message it will show up in the top bar saying "you got mail or something)
  • Once a day players will be able to receive free credits just for logging in they will also get +10 achievement score, arcade section (place where players can just chill, chat, and play arcade games.

GREAT!, BTW what is the link for your retro?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Its in the beta stages atm so im not going to give out the link, but if you look at my sig you will be able to find it on your own.

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
I don't really like the colors but this is off topic-Block your IP where it say's last logged in. ;)

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
I don't really like the colors but this is off topic-Block your IP where it say's last logged in. ;)
I could careless if anyone knew my Ip. It changes daily and my server is hosted on a dedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread