RevCMS Missing Housekeeping & Setup Support?

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
Hello Devbest. First Of all, Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. So yeah, as you can probably tell by the title I'm in need of support. There doesn't seem to be any housekeeping. I'm defiantly administrator on my retro.

I have checked I am administrator by going onto the staff page. It says there I am administrator

There is proof

I have set me as admin by giving me the rank of 7 In the database. Is this Correct? If so, Why do I not have access to housekeeping? Can you help me to fix this? In case your wondering what CMS I'm using, I'm using this CMS, a RevCMS Remake - . (Sorry for supplying this link, This must be against the rules so, my apologies)

Also, How do I remove the Owner, Found and Co-Founder and change it to me and my friends?

That's the first bit & Most Important one. Here's the second bit.

I have a VPS, Obviously, and I'm pretty sure I know how to set up the CMS ect but I really have no idea what to do with the emulator.. What would I do with it, when I host through Local host I just run it locally and its fine, but what do I do when I'm running my CMS via a VPS?

Also, what Emulator do you all suggest I use?

Thanks for Reading and Thanks in advance for my support.

Yours,

BenJames Eastwood

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Use pheonix emu? which you just run, I suppose.

Also have you tried going to ' /ase " as it may just be your link to housekeeping isn't there.

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
What do you mean /ase?

and do you mean just literally click and run the emulator? Ok fair enough but doesnt this need to be running all the time if I want my retro to be 24/7?

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
you use the emulator on the vps while it has the cms in iis or xampp.

You just open the exe on your vps and leave it opened and dont close it and it will be online 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread