RevCMS issues

Spoderpig

Nov 22, 2013
Hello All,

I'm quite new to all of this so here goes nothing.

I've tried quite a few different RevCMS edits and seem to get the same kind of error on them all;

I have done the cms_news and the author etc... but still can't seem to get it to work.

Spoderpig

Nov 22, 2013
It looks like the error is coming from web.config; please see below.

Update: I have tried changing PHP version, doesn't seem to fix any issue.

Other pages look like this;

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Find a RevCMS theme with working pages, it seems like the one you are using is edited by someone who knows little knowledge in coding.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Due to the amount of you making changes in themes, I think you either messed CSS up, or you need to flush your dns (another way of flushing your cache). I used HabRock CMS for HabYo, it works fine for me...

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
the skin isn't broken i've previously worked off it but it isn't worth using i'd try a different one if i was you mate
Bran you don’t seem to understand what he is saying. Any skins he is trying to use isn’t “working” for him. I told him to flush his dns just waiting for a response now lol.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Bran you don’t seem to understand what he is saying. Any skins he is trying to use isn’t “working” for him. I told him to flush his dns just waiting for a response now lol.
Is this on localhost? Would flushing the dns even do anything?

@Spoderpig what browser are you using out of interest? I take it you’ve tried clearing cache etc, what version of PHP are you running? I know you’ve updated it but to what version?

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Is this on localhost? Would flushing the dns even do anything?

@Spoderpig what browser are you using out of interest? I take it you’ve tried clearing cache etc, what version of PHP are you running? I know you’ve updated it but to what version?
Ofcourse it flushing the dns will do something. Considering it’s cached on his/her pc.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
In your main root (htdocs/wwwroot) look for "index.php". Delete all of whats inside the file, and replace it with this below;
Code:
<?php
define('IN_INDEX', 1);

require_once 'global.php';

$core->handleCall($engine->secure($_GET['url']));

$template->html->get($engine->secure($_GET['url']));

$template->outputTPL();
?>
See if that works?

Users who are viewing this thread