RevCMS Issues! HK + DB question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadehotel

Aug 31, 2011
Hi.

I'm using RevCMS with the Habbo theme.

I've got the cms up and working and my client working but i have 3 problems.

1: I can't get the housekeeping tab on my Habbo theme cms.. (Its got to to with the habbo theme becuase, when i change the Mange or Priv theme i have a housekeeping tab but when i click it i get a iis error) (which i think i know how to fix)

2: I'm currently using the phoenix database but i noticed the i don't have a site_navi table in it.. I'm not sure but is that need for revCMS, i mean how am i supposed to add ne pages/tabs? Should i use uberdb instead??

3: I want to get phpmyadmin up so i can do fast db edits because its easyer to use phpmyadmin. It wont always be in my wwwroot folder, to protect my db from being hacked! When i added the pma folder in my wwwroot i can a 500 IIS error, I'm really not sure on why the heck i got this error.. :L

So can anyone please help me out, I don't understand why RevCMS is being such a bitch when the maker said in one of his dot points: easy to set up! :L

On the 30/12/2011 my VPS has to be paid again, i wasted one month on trying to get these damn cms up and working and i don't know if i should bother to pay for it again so im simply asking for a legit person to offer me some legit help.

Thanks for reading.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
  1. Not sure
  2. Use the site_navi from uberdb and see if it works
  3. You need to add some lines to web.config, or it won't work.

Fadehotel

Aug 31, 2011
You were no help at all.

You told me, "do it your self, Idc."

Becuase i asked you on how to do it, your told me you could not understand me becuase your not english. rolf.

I only TV with people i trust.

anyone else, Please help!!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
1.- It's a web.config problem I don't know how to solve, ask fellow hotel owner if they can do any help.
2.- No you don't need a site_navi. Read app/management/Documentation.txt to know how to do style changes, etc.
3.- Google how to get PHPMyAdmin on IIS, I don't think it's with wwwroot. If it is then try adding a '/' at the end of the url, like so:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread