RevCMS housekeeping

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
How do I get my housekeeping here

but have it a different color than other tabs?

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
Where is the Tabs Class?
I'm not sure how to edit the color, but if you want the tab there go to your C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo and find "me" Once in "me" ctrl f, and find "Community" Under it put this code
PHP:
<?php if(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT rank FROM users WHERE id = '" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0) >= 4)
            { ?>
                    <li class " "><a href="{url}/ase/">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>
                    <?php
                    } ?>
If the tab is cut off a little, go to C:\xampp\htdocs\app find "class.template" then search for
PHP:
if($this->params['rank'] > 3)
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a></li>');
            }
And change it to
PHP:
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<span></span> <li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a>');
            }
That's it. change where it says the rank number 3 to your minimum access level for housekeeping, or u can keep it like that.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm not sure how to edit the color, but if you want the tab there go to your C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo and find "me" Once in "me" ctrl f, and find "Community" Under it put this code
PHP:
<?php if(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT rank FROM users WHERE id = '" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0) >= 4)
            { ?>
                    <li class " "><a href="{url}/ase/">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>
                    <?php
                    } ?>
If the tab is cut off a little, go to C:\xampp\htdocs\app find "class.template" then search for
PHP:
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a></li>');
            }
And change it to
PHP:
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<span></span> <li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a>');
            }
That's it. change where it says the rank number 3 to your minimum access level for housekeeping, or u can keep it like that.
Well, I got it now ^.^
but thanks anyway

Users who are viewing this thread