RevCMS Housekeeping needed

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
So i'm fully going finally and my skin has a housekeeping button. But i don't have any ase folder neither HK folder. Was wondering if anyone got one and the fixes so i can connect to i. Tried different things but couldn't get it to work.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
You could use this one:

I dont know whether it's good or not, but it's made by "The General" on a rival forum and his stuff is usually quality.

Features
- Full Logging of all actions by staff.
- Build with an eye for security.
- Basic features you expect from a housekeeping.
- Neat way to manage articles.
- WYSISYG News Editor.
- Fully customizable.
- Any errors or tries to exploit the system are being logged.
- Cool simple template system to modify to looks. Currently a yellow and a blue theme available.

Another one

Those were found with a quick google search, try & do that next time (no offense) :)

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
You could use this one:

I dont know whether it's good or not, but it's made by "The General" on a rival forum and his stuff is usually quality.

Features
- Full Logging of all actions by staff.
- Build with an eye for security.
- Basic features you expect from a housekeeping.
- Neat way to manage articles.
- WYSISYG News Editor.
- Fully customizable.
- Any errors or tries to exploit the system are being logged.
- Cool simple template system to modify to looks. Currently a yellow and a blue theme available.

Another one

Those were found with a quick google search, try & do that next time (no offense) :)
Hey man, i actually did try it. But nothing worked for me, because i'm missing the ase folder ithink, and therefore i was looking for something finished :p but will try these out, thanks for the help!

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Hey man, i actually did try it. But nothing worked for me, because i'm missing the ase folder ithink, and therefore i was looking for something finished :p but will try these out, thanks for the help!

I came onto this post to help you :D Can you mark the answer given by Rush as the best answer as it can prevent confusion with people looking to provide help and also those who are maybe experiencing issues like this.

Users who are viewing this thread