RevCMS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverseLulz

Learning C# :D
Sep 26, 2011
As I am teh n00b, I would like to know how to make a function like {username} but for {respect}.
Thanks in advance!
Kgo!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Ok. open up class.template.php

Search for:
PHP:
if($users->isLogged())
        {
            $this->setParams('username', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'username'));
            $this->setParams('rank', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'rank'));
            $this->setParams('motto', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'motto'));
            $this->setParams('email', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'mail'));
            $this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits'));
            $this->setParams('activitypoints', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'activity_points'));
            $this->setParams('figure', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'look'));
            $this->setParams('ip_last', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last'));

After:
PHP:
$this->setParams('ip_last', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last'));

Add this:
PHP:
$this->setParams('respect', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'respect'));

This creates the function.

Can i ask where you want this to be placed and which skin are you using?

DiverseLulz

Sep 26, 2011
Thank you for the quick reply. I'm using the Mango theme for the time being until I finish my own (hopefully Unique) Theme. I'll be using it for a stats page for the users to view their own stats etc.

DiverseLulz

Sep 26, 2011
It is half of what I wanted, But I just realised the database also says I have 0 Respect. Yet I just got a user to respect me.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It may take a few mins for the MUS to kick in and update it (as spent credits ingame dont auto update on the cms [theres like a few mins for it update]).

Try manually editing your respect via the database and refresh the cms page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread