<RevCMS> Habbo Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashMan

May 5, 2012
Hello Devbesters today i am releasing my habbo theme edit, all i have done is edit somethings;
also this is my 1st thread.

Screenies;
- Index
- Register
- Me (There's a few things wrong with this page i tried to fix but it didn't work)
- Community
-Staff
-VIP
-Buy Credits (Make Sure you change the EMAIL if you do use this skin)

:) That Basically Everything I Hope You Use This For Your Hotel Like I Said Its My First Thread Skin Release Please Leave Your Comments Below :)

Download Link

Credits Go To
Kryptos -50%
Yabbok Owner 49%
Myself 1%

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Some of your screenshots aren't working, I'd also suggest you fix that box on the vip and credits page. It looks bad stretched out for no reason.

Jan 17, 2012
I think you just to the Habbo theme by and fucked it up the ass, hard. This is terrible.

Jezus

The one and only..
Aug 14, 2012
No offense, but i hate it. It looks to colorful if you get what i mean, to much neon involed but anyway.

Corrections

I'll be there.
Aug 27, 2012
If your going to release a edit of a CMS try and use colors, people will actually USE. I doubt you would see this on Fresh Hotel.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Yet another RevCms habbo Theme edit, Will anybody do anything different to a cms, like make a new cms. AND the colors, god I might throw up. Please, just stop making habbo theme edits, & make oyur OWN special cms that DOESN'T look anything like the Habbo themes, just make it look different, theres too much of this.

Good try though.:tired:

xxXbesarXxx

Jun 23, 2012
No offence but this should be a recouler Jordan realsed this long ago with the coulers blue and yellow 0.1/10 sorry

Statue246

Jun 8, 2012
:mad: Erm, UGLY. 0/10 because this isn't your theme you just colored everything and changed a few things and added some stuff also that white page behind everything isn't suppose to be there, you need the right cms in order to get it fixed. Next time just don't change things to make it seem like its yours. You just made it uglier, I liked Jordan's better. ;)

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Bright and scruffy, hate it.
I think it would be better if you didn't just splash colours everywhere and edited some images and added some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread