RevCMS-Habbo theme-With more.

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
This is the full revcms folder! All you'll need to do is edit, the config file, and other .php files in 'Habbo' theme folder! I disabled the voting thing, so it takes you to client when you click enter hotel! I've added, Facebook comments, Tinychat, Housekeeping (grape fruit edit). For tinychat you'll have to change to you're tinychat website! You can change it at, app>tpl>skins>habbo>Home' Also app>tpl>skins>habbo>account' Just search tinychat.com and change the /polarpixel to /yoursitename
Download:

EDIT- since so many requests, here's just the habbo theme folder! If you have problems with it, I'm unable to help you I've stopped with this retro stuff. If you need help, feel free to download the first link provided.
THEME fOLDER:

Index *WITH NEW PHOTO I PUT!*
25jux06.png

Inside:
20uykba.png

Register:
2n1tfme.png

Facebook comments on news:
141mx4g.png

Housekeeping login *I CHANGED IT TO THIS*:
33jikap.png

Housekeeping inside *EDITED BY GRAPEFRUIT@OT4KU:
10com69.png

Special thanks:
Thank you : for helping me add, facebook comments in news.
Thank you Kryptos, for releasing Rev cms
Thank you multiple other users, for releasing certain things! lol
THIS TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO PUT IN A DOWNLOAD AREA.. lol. SO leave some nice comments ;]

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I don't like the images at all. I'm not keen on what you've added, but the facebook addon is good.

But. Yeah.
4/10.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nice release i guess, its just a compiled pack with some addons, that will save noobs alot of time struggling to add

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
Ok, thank you all for comments. I didn't create this, so I'm only taking credit for certain things.
What I added/Edited:
I added facebook comments.
I added Housekeeping.
I added Tinychat.
I edited news. ( At first news wasn't working properly)
I edited, index picture with my creation.
This was mainly like Kaz said, it "will save noobs alot of time struggling to add". Which means, it will help those people who can't add these stuff properly.
And , I just added certain stuff that most recent ubercm(s) had. Such as tinychat.

spruitje

Nov 21, 2012
Dont really like it - just because some new addons have been added does not really make it nice.

5/10 for making it anyway.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Never saw this before, but thank you for the credits! it looks alright but on the news article, you should move the comments to a new habblet container. G'job.

Chief

Oct 20, 2012
The way I see this is, it's almost like a World of Warcraft repack, which pretty much adds all the harder features that newer users to WoW (Habbo in this case) can automatically have added to their server. I think you have probably put quite a bit of time just into this, and I want to give you a 7.5/10 for effort and the nice idea of making a repack. Odds are, I will most likely download this and test it's functionality and give another report, but like I said good job. Your helping out a lot of new users.

Users who are viewing this thread