Revcms Habbo Theme Skin Housekeeping Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I don't know why but everytime , I make a link on a page to the ase , my tab looks like a link has been cut off at the end and it looks different to the other tabs. My image will explain better:

im using this {housekeeping} for the link is this probably it?

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
like does anyone know hwo to make it look like a normal tab look at this image and tell me does the housekeeping look similar to other tabs :

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
No , anyways im going to figure it out myself since thats the only thing I can do and its the only thing that works.

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Basicly fix your tab class in one of the tpl.class files, make it teb-red or someshit, make sure it has the right pixel dimentions. If this dont work, then try to download another tabs_images image and put it into the.../habbo/images folder. And if that dont work, i have no idea lol

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
the version im using is Revcms 1.9.9.9 and I am you the Habbo Theme skin , emonemo i dont have tpl class file im using revcms.

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
open up class.template.php located in the rev/app directory.

Search for

PHP:
            if($this->params['rank'] > 3)
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a></li>');
            }

find a code similar to this:
PHP:
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<span></span> <li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a>');
            }

It should then be a tab obviously change where it says the rank number 3 to your minimum access level to Housekeeping.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012

Search for

PHP:
            {
            }

PHP:
            {
                $this->setParams('housekeeping', '<span></span> <li><a href="ase/">Housekeeping</a>');
            }

It should then be a tab obviously change where it says the rank number 3 to your minimum access level to Housekeeping.
cheers ink , your the only person who has actually helped me

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Here, use mine.
PHP:
<?php if(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT rank FROM users WHERE id = '" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0) >= 4)
            { ?>
                    <li class " "><a href="{url}/ase/">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>
                    <?php
                    } ?>
Add this where ever you have webstore.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Here, use mine.
PHP:
<?php if(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT rank FROM users WHERE id = '" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0) >= 4)
            { ?>
                    <li class " "><a href="{url}/ase/">Housekeeping</a><span></span></li>
                    <?php
                    } ?>
Add this where ever you have webstore.

thank you very much Imenkz your code definitely helped me, I give you a rep 10,000 + 1 like cheers mate.

Staff Member Close thread my problem is fixed

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
the version im using is Revcms 1.9.9.9 and I am you the Habbo Theme skin , emonemo i dont have tpl class file im using revcms.

Search for

PHP:
            {
            }

PHP:
            {
            }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread