Feedback RevCMS Habbo Theme Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
So I actually own my own hotel but working as hard as I can on the CMS, so I would like your guys' feedback on the CMS for my hotel. It's not fully complete as some pages are missing but will be working on them:
Index page still haven't been touched but will be after the important parts.
me page:
community page:
Staff page:
News page: (Still unfinished)
VIP page: (Still in developement)
Client page:
I will be updating this thread accordingly to what I have revised/re-designed. Still coding the homes for stats for users & all.
I am solely editing the whole CMS by myself, if you are nice enough and would love to help, please PM/inbox me.

This is a feedback thread but some people like to help others so kind of both a request and feedback, thanks!:D

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Lol, really? How can you not tell what I edited? lol. I edited the news(Fixed the news errors that half habbo themes have), I edited the logo, fixed the Jscript errors which occur(Some of the JScripts do not exist as a function), fixed the token } error on all/most pages. Fixed the news page where it would say {newsList} which I will eventually add it so that it updates accordingly since I had to do a href code for temporary. I edited the staff page so the online/offline does not scroll(Seems annoying if you can't see it) & removed advertisements from adnamo(Which was on this CMS once I got it. Removed the hot campaigns(Since it did not actually work on this CMS). Also fixed the image errors where if news were there, it would give an error that the image does not exist(Will work on making it grab image for the news from the database). Anything else may I add sir? :) PS. Lots of errors on a skin can make your hotel exploitable AKA easy to hack into.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Learn to use space.
ont; Anyway, It's pretty basic. I suggest you edit more into it. Other than that 2.5/10 since im nice.

Last edited:

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Learn to use space? Wow, really funny(not). I didn't ask for your comment on how I type so if you have a problem with it, deal with it because I love how you guys go off-topic half the time I even post on anything & how half of the devbest threads have questions which aren't answered & I'm obviously going to edit more into it, if you read carefully "unfinished" as in it's not all done being edited, but thanks.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Update: Fixed news to switch between without image errors
1st news image:
2nd news image:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread