[RevCMS] Habbo Skin Edit

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Voting is on the index.php in wwwroot, however if you want to control your SWF links through your config it wouldn't be hard to do so - just copy them from the original revcms release
figured the voting later, Although thanks about the SWF's :)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
It gives the error, FIELD `name` dosent have a value, I tried checking it over and over, Yet it didnt fix. It's the CMS problem because on switching the CMS it didn't occur?

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
@j4ck you should re-release your LimeHotel RevCMS Edit, if you are the guy, to stupid to remember. >_>
Haha, I think I lost that skin :(
It gives the error, FIELD `name` dosent have a value, I tried checking it over and over, Yet it didnt fix. It's the CMS problem because on switching the CMS it didn't occur?
I've no idea, I've seen this in action on other hotels and it appears to be fine.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Haha, I think I lost that skin :(

I've no idea, I've seen this in action on other hotels and it appears to be fine.
I tried posting the error on here, and Craig couldn't figure it out, Nevertheless It's an amazing release over all but yeah thats the small issue I'm having.

Also If you could help me figure out Plus Emulator error, That'd be extremely helpful man :)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Does anybody else have an issue with their news.php for this theme...
I love the theme, just can't seem to get News.php to work.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Personaly I hate the habbo rev theme because I prefer unique themes, but this is nice. Thanks for the release:up:

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Does anybody else have an issue with their news.php for this theme...
I love the theme, just can't seem to get News.php to work.
I think most people do, it's definitely something to do with the news structure in class.forms (i think) and your actual database structure of cms_news

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I think most people do, it's definitely something to do with the news structure in class.forms (i think) and your actual database structure of cms_news
@Data has managed to find out what the problem causing this is.
You removed the news comments system before releasing this and that's caused an error.

To fix it just do the following:
Go to class.template and remove:
Code:
$template->form->getNewsComments();

for proof.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread