[RevCMS] Habbo Skin Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
is right.
Do not double post, there is a little button under your post when you hover over your post.
The button "Edit", click on it to add anything you want ;3
ur still not getting the point, this theme was only for pixelresort, not any hotel that wants it, the owner is pissed that it was released without his permission

Btw check pixelresort.co.uk and compare them, this release was a rip and wasnt ment to be released without Pixelresorts permission

B0SS

Mar 22, 2012
Why are you little kids claiming to have hacked Zoom, i can clearly prove it wasn't any of you but infact it was me...
PixelResort, you're little kids who rip because you have no intelligence at all.
HabCloud, you're also little kids who think they can claim credit over shit which you didn't even do.
Now, i'd like to prove that it was infact neither of these so called l33t hacker h0t3lz..>!.1.1
nuff sed.

prewf =

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Why are you little kids claiming to have hacked Zoom, i can clearly prove it wasn't any of you but infact it was me...
PixelResort, you're little kids who rip because you have no intelligence at all.
HabCloud, you're also little kids who think they can claim credit over shit which you didn't even do.
Now, i'd like to prove that it was infact neither of these so called l33t hacker h0t3lz..>!.1.1
nuff sed.

prewf =

I'm not saying who did what or whatever; but that image could be from any hotel. It's just a user database?

Anyways. Not a bad release. I'll try it out, might see if I can make any decent modifications.

siemz

Jul 4, 2010
Like it but there's a black big bar and images missing :$

also alot of urls still go to your site..?
u could maybe better use the tags for {hotel url} etc!
Haha love the realease anyways :) Thanks for the share

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Like it but there's a black big bar and images missing :$

also alot of urls still go to your site..?
u could maybe better use the tags for {hotel url} etc!
Haha love the realease anyways :) Thanks for the share
You need to edit my Hotels URL files in the CSS, and I never thought to put {url} tags haha.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
mines a little messy?
Edit the web build in config, or edit the CSS files to your hotels link. If you still have no luck, PM me your TV details and I'll try and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread