RevCMS - Habbo.com's New Index!

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Hi DevBest,

I've decided to rip Habbo.com's new index, i find it pretty decent therefore i decided to rip it for RevCMS. As some of you may know i released a twitter index for RevCMS a few months back and i did say i may release more index's therefore I've decided to release this index today.

Original Source:

Screenshots:

iQLszn5.png

zfcUmnN.png

Live Demo:

Download Link:

Credits to me for implanting this index into RevCMS
Credits to Habbo.com for the design.

I'm not sure if it's good enough however leave feedback in the thread so i'll know what to do next time. :)

I was going to add the jquery register addon into the index but i struggled a bit so i decided to release the index, if anyone wants to add the registration part into the index (like has when you click 'Join Today') feel free to.

Enjoy!

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
That looks good from the images.. like how you edited from the top and replaced it with text..

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
OFT: WHY YOU NO QUOTE MY POST BITCH?
ONT: Yeah nice idea, you should make it FaceBook compatible :))

Not sure about the facebook comparability however i'll see if i can rip facebook's login index and then change it so it works with RevCMS, But i'll see. :D Oh and i couldn't be bothered quoting your other post lol.

Decent work pal, keep up the good work. Im currently dreaming of curry.

Haha, Thanks sperm ed.

Why no user new register?

Like i said in the thread, i struggled with that but if anyone wants to add it feel free to.

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Not sure about the facebook comparability however i'll see if i can rip facebook's login index and then change it so it works with RevCMS, But i'll see. :D Oh and i couldn't be bothered quoting your other post lol.
GudBoi. ;] You do this and I pay you in monoply money.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
They've done a good job with this one. I might release the register unless you are hoping to do that. Good job on getting the converting done quickly though.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
They've done a good job with this one. I might release the register unless you are hoping to do that. Good job on getting the converting done quickly though.

Feel free to do the registration part, i struggled on that part. :p

Users who are viewing this thread