[Revcms] Habbo.com Login + Working Register

addam12

May 23, 2011
Wrong section, thread moved to appropriate section.
Hello Devbest,

I do not know if anybody else has released this yet well with the working register anyway so im going to release mine that i made just for fun.

Please don't post useless comments about stealing credit or anything as im just going to ignore it.

I been working on this since last night the register page is almost the same as habbo's but it got to hard but still looks almost like it.

For some reason this only works with the files i have so ill add them into the download file.

If you don't know how to get the login and register page working on your hotel just follow these steps:

1. Download the folder.

2. Extract the folder into htdocs or www or wwwroot whatever you use

3.your done

Remember to backup your old files

Screenies:

iaza14729274363600.png

iaza14729244096600.png

iaza14729242642200.png

Download Link:

To change the the logo simply go into styles and frontpage_new.css and search for logored.png and change that to the name of your logo.

Credits:
Credits to Sulake for the Sexy Design
Credits to me for being bored and coded it with working images and a working register
Credits to who ever else thinks they deserve them lol

P.S i'm not very active but ill try to help out people when i can

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
If you actually coded habbos new register which is htnl5 and javascript if im correct then this would be perfect

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
For all the idiots who ask "R63b?" "BcStorm?" "Phoenix" its for Revcms. Which is compatible with both Phoenix,BcStorm and Butterfly with moderations. Its a fucking index, not a cms

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
For all the idiots who ask "R63b?" "BcStorm?" "Phoenix" its for Revcms. Which is compatible with both Phoenix,BcStorm and Butterfly with moderations. Its a fucking index, not a cms
Rev is not a CMS either. And you're calling them idiots. Oh the irony..

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
df u mean rev is not a cms, its literally called RevCMS. lol
--------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Rev is not a CMS either. And you're calling them idiots. Oh the irony..

Definition of CMS: A content management system, or CMS, is a web application designed to make it easy for non-technical users to add, edit and manage a website. Not only do content management systems help website users with content editing, they also take care of a lot of "behind the scenes" work.

I think he's trying to say Rev is a Interface

Idk

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
df u mean rev is not a cms, its literally called RevCMS. lol
Just because it's called RevCMS doesn't mean it's a CMS. A CMS (Content-Management System) is a script that allows you to edit the content of your website through an administrative panel, when I say the content of the website, I mean both front-end and back-end. Does Rev do that? No, it does not, so Rev is not a CMS.

Users who are viewing this thread