emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
As i once told Lexiphos

LOL, but yeh, a screenie, or a hotel link which uses it would be nice :D

LOL delete this shit, i didnt read through the whole articel :p

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot to release the class.template with it.. I'll get to it.

And It seems a hotel has already removed mine, Kryptos and TheRealDeals credits.
Why does FatalHotel.com say "FatalCMS" - isn't it the preview of RevCMS Fatal theme, so wouldn't it be RevCMS?

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Why does FatalHotel.com say "FatalCMS" - isn't it the preview of RevCMS Fatal theme, so wouldn't it be RevCMS?
You're an idiot, fatalCMS was an actual cms coded by Chris / Owner of fatal for his hotel so he can be different from the rest, I dislike how this theme has been released as I know chris / owner of fatal spent hours coming up with the design >.> anyways well done for taking the time to rip @op

IndustriaL

Web Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Sorry to bump,
What font is used in 'wwwroot/app/tpl/skins/Fatal/images/header_default_original.png'?
I'd like a similar banner, but I need a that font...

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
The background fails.. well it fills the screen but once you scroll down it has empty spaces filled with black.

IOwnZuALL

Sep 5, 2011
Lol u need the habbo index.php for the footer to look correct.. IM Waiting for the class.template.tpl thing...... please release...

Nvm I Fixed everything....

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
Anyone got any idea on how to add twitter? I added facebook + radio dunno how to do twitter. I made the account but dunno how to add it to my site.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
I like this theme only to play around with. I like my hotels to be a little more habboish ya know? Like habbo theme. But, i really like this! great release ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
, shouldn't there be a new supplied index.php on the root folder? We're getting issues as same on the first time Habbo theme was released: black spaces below each pages.

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Lmao, I saw this Theme in a hotel owned by noobs who threatened to hack my retro, and they were saying it was JadeCMS made by them.. Such a noobs

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
With this it takes you straight to the me page.

Hehe, I also received this email;
"Greetings,
Please remove my CMS from your site. I own FatalHotel and i don't like that fact that you guys ripped my CMS. You guys have 48 hours to remove the CMS. Before action is taken. This is the last massage you'll receive.
Thanks,
Chris | Owner of FatalHotel"
Is he going to take this "action" on everyone that uses the theme? It's not even his CMS. It's his style, styles get ripped all the time. It's nothing new.
Atleast I didn't have a copy of the actual CMS and pull an Endk and leak it ;)
He can't take action, because retros are illegal and it's going to look silly for him in court discussing about ripping a CMS from an another illegal habbo retro :p

Users who are viewing this thread