REVCMS exploits????

thatsronnie4u

Oct 27, 2013
Hello, well - I'm currently owning a hotel and a certain somebody from Rise Hotel are clearly bloody jealous and decides to hack it and pick the rooms up and ha, and hal Rise's url is their any possible fix?

- he said something about class core or something

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello, well - I'm currently owning a hotel and a certain somebody from Rise Hotel are clearly bloody jealous and decides to hack it and pick the rooms up and ha, and hal Rise's url is their any possible fix?

@Sledmore - The reason I've tagged you is that you're pre-good at Habbo stuff haha.

Ok, I know how to fix this. But the link is FaGZONE. Add my Skype. It is in my signature and this only takes a few minutes to remove.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010

@Sledmore - The reason I've tagged you is that you're pre-good at Habbo stuff haha.

Picking up rooms? What does that even mean?
He could be using the forgotten exploit to gain a administrative account?
Did you add custom code?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Picking up rooms? What does that even mean?
He could be using the forgotten exploit to gain a administrative account?
Did you add custom code?
I have just been on and checked, it is a secure CMS, Neto's edit of Phoenix, exploits are removed, safe VPS, no housekeeping. Maybe you could look Garret, you're much better with CMS' etc than me. The hacker is owner of Rise and says that he is executing queries however not possible with the emu.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
I have just been on and checked, it is a secure CMS, Neto's edit of Phoenix, exploits are removed, safe VPS, no housekeeping. Maybe you could look Garret, you're much better with CMS' etc than me. The hacker is owner of Rise and says that he is executing queries however not possible with the emu.
Make sure your mysql server is secure then.
I don't know that edit if you provide me a link to it I can view the source and find possible exploits

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Ok, I know how to fix this. But the link is FaGZONE. Add my Skype. It is in my signature and this only takes a few minutes to remove.
Dude, please don't go everywhere advertising your skype of providing private help..

It seems like the forgot password function as stated by @Yadz, fixes are out there all you have to do is search.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Dude, please don't go everywhere advertising your skype of providing private help..
Jan, would you wanna type up a whole tutorial?
It seems like the forgot password function as stated by @Yadz, fixes are out there all you have to do is search.
It is not a forgotten password exploit, as that was already removed. He is coming onto the hotel and ranking HIMSELF! @thatsronnie4u Maybe you should put a better explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread