RevCms error

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Recently my revcms has got an error saying 'The service is unavailable' whenever I go to the hotel. It happened after we IP banned a player.. Any support is appreciated.

Sorry for the short description, on my iPhone.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
This Most likely isn't a Revcms erorr You're either being attacked with JR or HTTP-Post attacks. You can patch JR attacks within IIS, but HTTP post you cannot. You will need to either spend money on protection or do a bit of searching online about how to prevent these attacks or you can also try IP Filtering/Restrictions,
withn IIS it's self.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
This Most likely isn't a Revcms erorr You're either being attacked with JR or HTTP-Post attacks. You can patch JR attacks within IIS, but HTTP post you cannot. You will need to either spend money on protection or do a bit of searching online about how to prevent these attacks or you can also try IP Filtering/Restrictions,
withn IIS it's self.
I think it was an issue with cloudflare... not 100% sure, but when I went to cloudflare's site, under system status, it said under maintenance. I restarted my server and it came back online. What are the steps to block JR?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
You're being DDoS'ed

I would recommend using multiple servers or decent protection for HTTP and TCP.
I just was talking to a buddy, apparently, GigaNetworks TCP proxy has port 80 open and a lot of other ports. We tested DDoSing the proxy. Within 7 seconds, it was down. Switched to X4B, can't take it down.

Users who are viewing this thread